- DASA Annual Membership (Dec. 2022 to Nov. 2023) – $30. Click here to pay.
- Pool Fees (November 2022 to April 2023) – $100
- Pool Fees (January 2023 to April 2023) – $80
- Pool Fees (March 2023 – April 2023) – $35. Click here to pay.
- 10-Time Pool Paddle Pass (Shareable) – $60
- Paddle Fees (May to September) – $100
- Paddle Fees (July to September) – $75
- A Taste of Paddling Fees (Payment accepted through the Events Calendar) – $30
- Youth Fees (Membership + Paddling) – $30. Click here to pay.
- School Rentals (per hour) – $75
- Non-member Rental of Boats & Equipment per hour – $250
To pay any fees not indicated above, please email the DASA Treasurer for more information.
DASA offers special programs for youth aged 12 – 17 in the spring and summer. In 2022-23, this was expanded to include winter training and paddling. Email our Youth Director for more information.
- Recreational Teams (Lethbridge Festival and beyond)These teams are often a group of co-workers, corporate sponsored teams, friends, church members, or any group that wants to paddle together.
- Recreational Paddler – Paddles during the summer 1-2 times per week. There are no festival commitments.
- Recreational Festival Paddler – Interested in participating in the ATB Financial Lethbridge Rotary Dragon Boat Festival. Practices in June before the festival for 2-4 practises.
- Competitive Festival TeamsPaddlers on a competitive team push for a medal finish. They enjoy a longerpaddling season, typically practising 2 times a week from May until the first week in September.
- High Performance TeamsHigh performance teams seek fitness and competition while training and taking part 2-4 festivals during the summer. Their goal is to excel in the top divisions at each event. These teams may travel within Canada and/or internationally. They may also compete at the annual Canadian National Dragon Boat Championships.
- Performance ++DASA supports those individuals who dream big and wish to work seriously towards the Canadian National Team tryouts.
- Youth Paddlers (12-17 years)They may train all year. There is an option to travel to other festivals with other DASA teams. They also participate in the recreational summer Youth Program offered 1/week in July and August by DASA.
For more information on where you might fit, email our Team Liaison.